Felicia Miller Johnson is The SMART Coach. Her name means happy, but as a goal-oriented woman, there was a time she was overwhelmed by work-life stress caused by impostor syndrome. She set a goal to live SMART and now she is a confident wife, mother, and entrepreneur, and lightworker. She is the author of the book, “Do you feel like a fraud? A certified life coach’s guide to help you recognize and overcome impostor syndrome” and her business, Sevenfold Coaching, provides feedback that helps you live SMART.
Of course, she did that!
Two of my favorite books are “The Story of the Engine That Thought It Could” and “I Knew You Could”. I can make several connections to my work and life experiences from these stories, because I was stopped in my tracks by work-life stress and impostor syndrome.
Can you also relate to any of these?…
- Others may call you a workaholic, but they simply don’t understand your drive.
- You made the high grades in school and usually have more skills necessary to get the job done.
- More times than you care to admit, you were overlooked because you did not look like the other “trains” or they didn’t take the time to get to know what was within you.
- Because of how you were naturally built (genetics, social upbringing, etc.) you had to work “twice as hard” to succeed.
- You were fast at some point, but now feel yourself slowing down or completely stopped. You’re overworked, tired, and looking to get back on track.
- Despite your outer words of “I think I can”; there are times you may feel like a “fraud”.
- You want to ascend up the “hill” and need help to get over the mountain in front of you.
You’ve heard the saying, “Work smarter, not harder”… but real talk, “how” do you do it? Hint: It’s not about your “book smarts” or “IQ”, rather it’s about how to live SMART!
I set a goal to live SMART:
See Yourself & Awaken – 🪞 👁 📚
Master Your Emotions – 🤬 😏 😉
Ask, Believe & Receive – 🙌🏽
Relax, Relate, & Release – 🧘🏽♀️ 🎶
Talk Wisely – 🗣 💡
Now I am a confident wife, mother, entrepreneur, and lightworker. I am the author of the book, “Do you feel like a fraud? A certified life coach’s guide to help you recognize and overcome impostor syndrome” and my business, Sevenfold Coaching, provides feedback that helps you live SMART. Of course I did that!
Are you ready to live SMART too? Contact me today for your Live SMART session!
Storytime: Check out a reading of one of my favorite books at https://sevenfoldcoaching.dubb.com/v/iknewyoucould